EMAIL IS AT THE INTERSECTION OF A MASSIVE AMOUNT OF RISK. It is the number-one application that organizations depend on for communications. Unfortunately, it is also the number-one attack vector used by cybercriminals. Despite significant investments in security defenses, attackers and fraudsters continue to infiltrate organizations through targeted and advanced techniques.
- Netlaw Media has stirring news…
- Thanks a million: British public help reach major milestone in fight against scammers
- NCSC issues guidance as home working increases in response to COVID-19
- Cyber Essentials Smart Setup
- New Research Shows 84% of UK Law Firms Still Vulnerable to Email Fraud – Cyber Attacks Remain the Biggest Threat to a £26 Billion Industry