Conditions of ‘Registering Your Interest’:
- By completing the ‘Register your interest form’ you are not registering your place at the event, to ensure your place is secured you must complete the ‘Delegate Registration Form’ which will be live later this year
- Attendees must register via the online ‘Delegate Registration’ page which will be live on www.legalsecurityforum.com
- By completing the ‘register your interest form’ you are agreeing to permit Netlaw Media to use your details for the announcement of ‘The European Legal Security Forum 2019′ and you are agreeing to receive marketing communication in relation to this event
- Only full time employees of a Law Firm or Barristers’ Chambers, or an In-House Counsel representing a registered company on a full time basis can accept or register for a delegate pass to attend ‘The European Legal Security Forum 2019’
- Should you be unable to attend the event, your delegate pass is transferable to other full time members / employees of your Law Firm or Chambers or to another In-House Counsel of the same company
- Netlaw Media reserves the right to cancel any delegate pass or invitation at its discretion & without explanation
- Netlaw Media reserves the right to cancel all unclaimed delegate passes and invitations when this event reaches full capacity.
Your details will be entered into the Netlaw Media Ltd database to help us process your registration more efficiently and to keep you informed of information in relation to this event as well as upcoming events and services. Should you not wish to receive information related to additional events and services, please write to The Director of Events at email@example.com. We will never sell your information to any third parties, however we may make these details available to sponsors and selected partners who may contact you with offers they feel maybe of interest. If you do not wish to receive such correspondence, please also include within your email that you wish not to receive information from sponsors of this event or selected partners of Netlaw Media Ltd.
Thank you for your interest in the ‘European Legal Security Forum 2019’.